FrogLube Extreme is game changing innovation available now.
FrogLube's new bio-based CLP formula was developed to allow for professionals to transition between sub-zero conditions through high temperatures without having to change out their bio-based lubricant. The name "EXTREME" was coined during testing when it was discovered to work in every climate from -40°F and all the way above +125°F. FrogLube's new EXTREME is pourable in freezing climates and stays intact during high heat operations.
Additional Benefits to standard FrogLube CLP:
* Remains viscous in sub-zero temperatures and does not evaporate or burn off during high heat.
* Reduced fouling on tactical rifles used in high volume round counts.
* Functions extremely well on "tight action" or precision built firearms.
* Can be mixed with standard FrogLube CLP™.
* Convenient applicator squeeze tube packaging.
* Complies with U.S. Army Field Manual/Tech Manual specifications for small arms operations and maintenance. No matter where you set your GPS, FrogLube EXTREME™ will 'be there' when you are.